At AAA Locksmith, we put our customers in Concord, CA first! Whether you’re looking for residential, commercial, auto, or safe services, we’re excited to add you to our list of satisfied customers.
If you’ve ever found yourself locked out of your own home, you know how important it is to hire a professional and punctual locksmith. At AAA Locksmith, we offer a full range of residential, commercial, auto, & safe services at a price that you can afford. Whether you need us to fix a broken lock, change keys throughout your house, or get you back inside your car, we’ve got you covered.
Call 925-273-7504 Today!
We’re proud to provide the following residential locksmith services in the Concord, CA area:
- Home lockouts: we’re happy to provide 24/7 emergency service to help you get back inside your home or residence quickly. We use state-of-the-art tools so as to never damage any of the locks in your home, and are fully insured against damages. With years of experience helping homeowners and renters just like you, you can rest assured that we’ll get you back inside quickly. We can even make new house keys for you on the spot, without returning to our office.
- Repairing broken locks: if your locks have stopped functioning as they should, and have become rusted or sticky, we’re here to help! Our experienced team will be able to tell you if your locks need to be replaced or simply rekeyed. We’ll also give you instructions so that you can proactively care for your home security equipment and prevent it from breaking down in the future. If you do need new locks, we can provide state-of-the-art “smart” locks or old-fashioned and trustworthy keyed locks from brands that you would recognize like Kwikset, Schlage, & more. We won’t ask you to buy any equipment that you don’t need, and will only suggest equipment that fits both your budget and your preferences
- Home security inspection: while our technicians are on-site, our team can perform a complementary home security inspection to highlight areas of your home that may be vulnerable to burglars or other bad actors. Examples include: poor quality locks, unlit areas around the house or in the backyard, out of date garage door openers or a lack of locks on the garage door, side gates and street facing windows. Our team will suggest ways to mitigate the risk of a burglary, common sense tips to help protect your home and family, and if you’re interested, provide equipment to bolster your home security. In most cases, a minor change like adding a motion sensor light around the side gate, making it clear that the locks in your home are top-of-the-line, having assign in your front yard that shows that you have a security system, etc. will prevent most burglaries
- Changing the locks around your home (rekey): if your locks are high-quality, they should stand the test of time. If they’re out of date, rusted, sticky, or you believe that someone outside of your family may have made a copy of your house key, changing locks throughout your house is a good idea. This is a simple way to prevent a burglary, and is quite inexpensive. Our team will lay out your options for you, so that you can get the same key for all locks right your house, a different key for the garage or other areas that service people may need to access (like a pool house, garage, shed, etc.), or whatever else fits your needs
- Smart locks: technology is playing an ever larger role in our daily lives. Since you can control everything from your smart phone, it only makes sense that you should be able to unlock and lock your doors and track who is coming in & out of your home. With smart locks, you can automatically lock and unlock doors as trusted personnel (like your family, loved ones, friends, etc.) approach your home, while locking intruders out. Since many of these locks work simply with your cell phone, there’s no need to hide keys under the mat anymore. While you’re at work, you can see when your loved ones go in and out, and know that they got home safely from school, work, etc. If you frequently use services like Postmates, Rinse, etc. to do your chores, these locks can let these personnel in as well. Welcome to the 21st century!
- Door knob & deadbolt lock installation: if you would prefer traditional loss, we would be happy to install state-of-the-art, bump-proof, secure deadbolts and doorknob locks in your home. These locks are tried-and-true, and will last a lifetime if taking care of appropriately. Our team of experts would be happy to provide you with recommendations that are tailored to your home and your budget. If you have locks of your own, and just need them to be installed, we can provide that service.
- Safe opening: do you have a jewelry safe at home, but forgot the combination? Lost the key? No problem! We can open the safe using a variety of means, and make sure that your valuables are in your possession again. If you’re interested in purchasing a safe, or you need one to be bolted to the floor, we’d be happy to help with that as well.
Call 925-273-7504 Today!